“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”

Martin Luther King, Jr

Saturday, March 12, 2011

To Japan

To Japan, I send my most heartfelt prayers to you and your people. The country is going through a very horrible time right now and I ask those of my readers to send prayers to those people in need. I pray the lost are found, the hungry are fed and the hurt to be healed. You are a very proud country who has endured so much over time and I know you will come back from this too. From me I pray;
Our Father who art in heaven, I ask that you watch over the people of Japan, give them strength and the courage they will need to come through this hardship. Guide them as you will our Father, touch them that they may know the peace in your heart. In Jesus' name I ask,
Amen

Mitch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin